the unplugged fest

Started by Oldrottenhead, January 26, 2010, 07:28:19 AM

cuthbert

Jim,  I'm a big fan of fin and gus from youtube. Watching them cover the classics inspired me to buy a uke back in 2008. A highly under-rated instrument, and one that's fun for all ages.  :)

Quote from: oldrottenhead on January 26, 2010, 12:02:10 PMthis is a guy finlay i know from work and his mate gus they do everthing on ukeleles check out this and then look up their others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edbcPGYEV_E

this is more typical of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNFpOh2seqo
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Maverick31

Would any of you be willing to do an Alice in Chains or The Doors acoustic cover?
"If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead."
-Layne Staley

Oldrottenhead

hi cuthbert i'll pass that onto finlay, he is the social worker for one of my clients and a good guy, a bit a change from his day job where he is very professional to seeing him with his uke, stress relief for him no doubt.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Wiley

Who would have thought vegetables???  Interesting very insteresting!!

Maverick31

Quote from: Wiley on January 27, 2010, 08:36:44 AMWho would have thought vegetables???  Interesting very insteresting!!

What, celery sticks instead of drum sticks?
"If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead."
-Layne Staley

Wiley

carrot flutes roflmao  too funny!!

Saijinn Maas

I have to agree with how good this fest has been. A lot of really good stuff. On top of that, even though I've been working late, I still have at least 3 or 4 other songs I'd still like to do!

Tangled Wires

The best fest so far for me...so many great performances already and hopefully more to come.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

I.am

I agree. Some really good stuff coming out from everyone. I want to comment on every track, because they are all awesome(I have listened to just about all of them), but that would probably be a bit over the top. So I will just say, top work all. Lots of talent in them thar hills.

T.C. Elliott

Just to jump on the bandwagon... I really thought my submission was pretty good. I was truly happy with it. And it's been blown out of the water so many times it is almost pathetic. Great job everyone who is participating.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London