Started by stujomo, July 19, 2008, 04:15:54 AM

stujomo

Quick_blues_Jam
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Just a little blues jam I did with the BR

SteveG

Posted this elsewhere but thought you would be more likely to see it here...

stu ... If you go to the main screen ... keep pressing exit till you get there .... then press < it will take you to the meters screen, where you will see input, track and output levels. This will show you where your clipping is coming from.

Try a remix watching the meters. Turn down the input a bit more, and the input sensitivity (Comes up on the screen when you press the input button) especially if you have hot pickups. Remember you have a volume control on the guitar too!

Hope this helps. Having said all that I love a bit of overdriven dirty blues!

Oldrottenhead

reminds me of a post that ended up as going down to reno scroll down to get mty vocal input
http://microrecorders.org/community/collaborations/bluesjam-mp3/0/
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

stujomo

Thanks I found the meters. Looks like I recorded the whole thing way to loud. I can turn the lead track down but the meter is kind of static. It doesn't bounce around like the rythym part. I use the same clean amp for the rythym and the lead and just turned the amp up for the lead part. I will try again using the crunch amp for the lead part.