"Evil Inside" (lyrics Maverick31, music & vox Satchwood)

Started by Satchwood, January 24, 2010, 08:51:27 PM

Gnasty

This is absolutely cool. Good job all around you two. The music sounds Yngwie-RATT like. And the lyrics i can relate to, cuz of the certain kind of women i meet..HAHA

WELL DONE!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

mike

Wow.  You really know your way around that guitar.  That's some impressive playing.  The rhythm stands out really well too.  It doesn't sound like it's just there to carry the lead.   Good to hear your vocals also - you've got the whole package now.  I didn't realise there was someone here who supplied lyrics.  That sounds like a great idea - like a lyric bank.  Great stuff.

Mike

Maverick31

I'd be down for doing a lyric bank... until I have some recording material.
"If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead."
-Layne Staley

Vanncad

Wow Satch - seriously good guitar work here bro! You've got the Ratt/Dokken sound down man!

Cool lyrics too Maverick.

Quotei can see alice cooper singing this. - ORH
- my thoughts exactly!
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Satchwood

Thank you for the cool references guys: Yngwie-Ratt, Ratt/Dokken, Alice Cooper, Ozzie !!  

Feel free to do your own version/s, using Mavericks cool lyrics - I know there's much better singers on this site then me, I just want to stretch a bit and learn...definitely got a way to go in the singing department...

Vann - I can hear you singing on this - you got that great rock voice for sure - if you care to collab or just do your own version, that would be cool!  

I only used some of Maverick's lyrics on this, his full lyric is posted here, if your interested in giving it a go:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=5805.0
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

bannybassman

Some really nice guitar playing here, it really does sound dark!
Congrats on a great song!
"A guitarist spends half his life tuning, and the other half playing out of tune"

SE

Missed this one great job Tommy you,really taken some great liryics and turned it into a monster metal track, a great listen.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Nelson

Wow Wow Wow !
Tommy, you guys smoked that one. The solos where off the chart and lyrics just sick.
Nothing else to say but, Sick.
Keep'm coming.

-Nelson
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Maverick31

Quote from: Nelson on February 01, 2010, 07:05:07 PMWow Wow Wow !
Tommy, you guys smoked that one. The solos where off the chart and lyrics just sick.
Nothing else to say but, Sick.
Keep'm coming.

-Nelson

Thanks for the comments! But Satchwood deserves all of the credit here... he's the one that put it all together.
"If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead."
-Layne Staley

Facemask93

Excellent , does have a sabbath feel for definate , excellent axe Tommy , and justin you may just have found an outlet for your dark lyrics , METAL
PS have been working on a song with this poem myself , but completly the opposite genre more Folk
Well done both

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper