"Evil Inside" (lyrics Maverick31, music & vox Satchwood)

Started by Satchwood, January 24, 2010, 08:51:27 PM

Tony W

One thing you'll find as a commonality on this site is passion. Everyone here is passionate about their music, and quite a few are passionate about others too. It's quite apparent that you are catching the bug. You've got some really good musicians interested in your work thus far. That's a hell of a start, not to mention signing up the local shred king to collab with!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Redler

Wow! Cool playing and singing! Tommy, I listened your playing - also your rhythm gtr and it sounded real good. (Your solo gtr hais been always great). And Maverick, your lyrics are really good!

-Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

WOW Tommy !!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freaking marvelous !!!! Great song, playing (as we're getting used to) is brilliant, and that vox is really great. So good to hear you sing. Like James I also used to overdo the FX on the vox, but have learned that less is more when it comes to getting the vox to best fit in the mix.

use AndyR's tip on how to get the vox to sit in the mix, then you don't need to much fx!!

Great lyrics too !! Good to have a poet amongst us!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Maverick31

Quote from: Geir on January 25, 2010, 01:59:56 PMGreat lyrics too !! Good to have a poet amongst us!

I would not call myself a poet yet... I've only written 8 over 3 days, and I know nothing about how to write it, let alone writting lyrics.
But thanks.
"If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead."
-Layne Staley

Tangled Wires

Superb once again Tommy, the guitar playing is right up there with the standards we have come to expect from you, and your vocal was a real pleasant surprise...very good and very distinctive.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

Holy cannoli, Tommy - you knocked this one outta the frickin' park!!  :o  Beautiful job on the vocals as well as the music - top notch stuff.

And a tip of the hat to Maverick31 - you seem to be inspiring quite a few of the artistes on the forum!

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Maverick31

Quote from: cuthbert on January 25, 2010, 04:38:48 PMHoly cannoli, Tommy - you knocked this one outta the frickin' park!!  :o  Beautiful job on the vocals as well as the music - top notch stuff.

And a tip of the hat to Maverick31 - you seem to be inspiring quite a few of the artistes on the forum!

Thanks, that means a lot to me... you should check out my latest poem.
-Layne Staley

OsCKilO

Very Cool Tune!!!!!

Seriously Dark!

Great Job!!

A dream team Collab!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Maverick31

Thanks man, Satchwood really did an excellent job doing this song... It must be very hard using someone other than your self's words, then trying to create and sing to it.
Satchwood is the man...
-Layne Staley