The Purity of Innocence - Total Chaos Orchestra

Started by mr2kewl, January 23, 2010, 08:12:04 AM

mr2kewl

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

https://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=sBfMeZT1aXs

i did this in response to how we have been behaving as adults lately...

thank you for watching and listening

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

mike

More interesting stuff.  You've left out drums here which I think you did with your last kaoss track and that seems to make the sound less confined.  I like the ethereal sound to this one and you're video making skills have definitely moved up.  I always look forward to hearing your Kaossilator pieces.

Mike

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

mr2kewl

thanks guys!!

i put this together Friday night while watching a news magazine TV show about a young mother who killed her infant son to spite her estranged husband.

i wanted the images of the children to be the prominent message and the Kaoss was just the delivery mechanism in a moment of inspiration.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra