Boreas amazed

Started by Halem, January 22, 2010, 04:05:28 PM

scottieD

Don't know how you do it, but it's pretty amazing...I can only make the six stringed thing go crunch and strum...well done! ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

Ferryman

Nice use of the GR20! That sax sounds very effective, I've been fooled by one of them before. Lots of clever stuff going on here, I like the tempo changes, you've got a kind of prog/jazz crossover feel going on here. Have you been listening to old Tasavallan Presidentii records? Your solo at the end could have gone on a lot longer, I was enjoying that when it faded out.

Cheers,

Nigel

PS I just checked your profile - you are far too young to ever have heard of Tasavallan Presidentii.......

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Quote from: Geir on January 22, 2010, 05:52:38 PMCool !!!

not easy making a guitar sound like a piano even with the gear you've got, but you pulled it off

Ditto!!!!!

WOW BRO!!!!!

Best Gr-20 I have heard!!!!!

Really!

And the Vox!!! Awesome!!!

I have seen your profile before....

You are way to young to be doing this......

Too good Bro!!!!

Peace

T(OsCKilO)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Halem

Wow, my old songs bumped :D
Thanks friends!
QuoteHave you been listening to old Tasavallan Presidentii records?
No, never, but i'll surely listen to them. It's great when i listen to something new and then "hey, that's like my songs!". I think your experince will help me a lot with these discoveries!

launched

Yes! Fantastic bump. Killer tune! Straight to PiePod.

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Redler

Another excellent song!! Amazing sounds from GR-20...smells a bit GAS alarm:))

Here's a link to Tasavallan Presidentti that Nigel mentioned above:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypn4zYdB9-w
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

This is very, very good stuff. The intro part with the sax sounds quite cinematic... kind of french film soundtrack material. Then it starts speeding up into very experimental territory. I'm not sure how you controlled all of that, but you did it very nicely. Totally unique and original. Great song.

Satchwood

Very cool song Adventurous One !!  i too, luv how you speed this up!  This is all done on guitar....wow....sounds like you have quite a few band mates playing on here.........
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity