Boreas amazed

Started by Halem, January 22, 2010, 04:05:28 PM

Halem

00-Boreas amazed
Time:
0:00
Volume:
songcrafters.org, well, now that sounds like a serious business, doesn't it?

Haven't been here for a while , want to say hi to everyone around, especially to folks that i already got in touch with. And i want to say thanks to two guys: Satchwood and SteveG(where is he, btw?), remember, in my first post you called my stuff "adventurous", i said it among my bandmates a couple of times and they said it would be a great description of our music style: "Adventurous Rock".  8)

So, just can't stop talking, here is my new song, "Boreas amazed" i called it. What'd you say about it?

It's interesting, that all what you hear in this song(exept MicroBr drums and my vox) i played on my guitar using Roland GR-20.

Hope you will enjoy listening.

Bluesberry

Yes sir, this songwriting is serious business.  And this is serious, very cool, very original, very cool.  I really like it.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

pjd1

Its sound avent guard forgive my spalling !! but it really is a cool song with some great sounds in it , i presume the sax is the roland guitar attachment that i have seen used in liverpool a couple of times , nice feel to the instrumental before the vocals come in sort of sets the scene in youre head .

PJD1
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Geir

Cool !!!

not easy making a guitar sound like a piano even with the gear you've got, but you pulled it off
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Wiley

This is amazing!!  You really have a good grip on the drums. And got to love the gas!! Now I want one of those GR's!!   I like how you sped the song up... The key sounds and sax sounds were great!! I think you did a wonderful job!!
PJ

antisocialworker

everything was done on guitar? wow!
thats pretty amazing. I also loved the way you speed it up there.
phenominal post man!

Halem

Thanks guys! That's always a pleasure to share my stuff with you!

Wiley, i hope you don't play flamenco if you really want one of those, i wasted my right hand nails to shambles playing piano parts. Now i understand why everyone raves a lot about those Godin Multiac nylon stringed guitars.  :)

Dmann

sounds great lots of stuff going on in this one.

bannybassman

This is really nice, those guitar effects all work brilliantly and your vox sounds great.
Well done!
"A guitarist spends half his life tuning, and the other half playing out of tune"

Ted

Your sax and piano emulation are very convincing.  That takes more than gear, it takes skill.

BTW: Bump! 

(Listening to your jukebox.)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac