Formaldehyde (hyde formula)

Started by antisocialworker, January 21, 2010, 01:40:27 AM

antisocialworker

Formaldehyde (hyde formula)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
recorded with riffworks, instant drummer used - drummerheads - awesome metal II
I would love to have someone put some vocals to this, its really heavy, and then really soft
I liked the explosion in between, I havent added bass to this yet either. any metal heads out there that wanna add something, and can figure out how to, be my guest :)

Holy Moly now aint this something. Man this rocks. Must be a metal player out there somewhere to put the icing on the cake. Love it...............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Krasi

I love this!!! I consider myself a metal head also...
And, I will definitely try and add vocals and possibly a bass to this great track!!!!!!!  ;D

Riffworks used? Great drums as well!!!! You will need to tell me more details on how exactly this was recorded as Im really interested. Hope to come back with my takes relatively soon. Thanks!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Rata-tat-tat

In the words of ORH's fav drummer "Lars".... METAL UP YOUR ARSE.... This rocks bro.... Sorry Jim... I'll stop now.... Maybe,,, LOL
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Rata-tat-tat

I'm Feelin this Johnny... see if I can channel some Phil Anselmo for this one.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

steelguitar

I'm not a fan of metal music... but I have to say I like it!
The two parts of the songs are going well together, and the sound is pretty good!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

andy casson

I really enjoyed this as well, been known to partake of a bit of Metal now and again - used to cover Enter Sandman, and when the guitarist and bassist were feeliing really vindictive...Ace of Spades! Very cool riff's and playing

andy

Krasi

formaldehyde
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I finally sat down and done it. Added a bass and vox ;D
had a great fun, hope you will enjoy it!!! \m/   
recorder
Boss BR-80

launched

Yes - I love it! I'm digging the bonecrushing/mellow ASW music, and mindblowing vox, Krasi!

This frickin' rooooooooocks!!! The riffs and bass slamming rule!! Great work.

Mark

P.S. Krasi, you've got a voice that could pull off Soundgarden's "Birth Ritual". It's that good!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

Oh Wow... Way to go guys... this really rocks. Krasi... that's the way to do it bro. Can we get some lyrics???... Love it.
recorder
Tascam DP-02