I Can Tell

Started by Torren61, January 17, 2010, 12:02:58 PM

Torren61

I Can Tell 1.17.10 3
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi,

I've rerecorded a song I wrote about 26 years ago.  The first time all I had was a beat up 12 string and a Panasonic cassette recorder boombox and I recorded it in a bathroom for the acoustics.  I like this version better.

I'm looking for drums and bass.  I have a feeler out to my buddy who did drums on my song "Throwdown" but if you play and are inspired, have at it.

The song is recorded at 85 bpm.

Thanks,

William

Torren61

Also, this is a WIP so if you have any suggestions about levels or instruments or anything...feel free to chime in.  I'm trying to put out a polished finished product.

After hearing some of you guys' work, I'm a bit flustered.  I'd like to get to your level.

Satchwood

I like this - very cool!!  Cool guitar riffage and great vox!!  Can't wait to see where this one goes from here...........
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Torren61

Thanks.  This is the very rough draft.  I think I need to redo the vox.  Sounds like I got a bit close to the mic.  I'm hoping to enlist some great ideas from this huge pool of talent here.

Torren61

This is still a work in progress.  Here is another version with a little help from a friend.  I still need more verses and a chorus.

Hey, can anyone explain how I use the SoundClick thingy?

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8634766

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track