Hold On

Started by Bluesberry, January 17, 2010, 10:54:32 AM

Ferryman

Great production job here, many layers that keep it interesting throughout. I love the proggy feel and the whole construction of this. I'd like to see the lyrics if that's OK as i can't hear them very well......

Great job all round, you did really well to keep this coherent and not sounding like lots of different parts.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

s.w.goatlips

I've listened to this a few times now. That kinda "ethereal" quality (if that makes sense) sort of latches on to the mind. I like it. Well done.
Frustration is my middle name.

launched

It's amazing what a vivid dream can do for your songwriting. I can't get over that rock guitar part - perfect tone.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

Thanks, I really like the comment about this being "coherent" Nigel, because that was one of my aims here.  I was trying to get it to flow, like a dream, where the scene keeps changing, but in the morning you remember it as one coherent flowing vivid dream.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

There's so much going on in this one. But rather than being complicated just for the sake of it, it gives the song real depth. Incredible playing and production values, and lots of interesting shifts in sound. Really love the opening guitar and the keyboard touches. And that's one sweet, bluesy solo and fade-out. The opening chords remind me of something, but i can't place it. Maybe I dreamt it, lol. Fantastic work, and I can tell that there's a hell of a lot of thought and work in this one

Groundy

I don't know how I have missed this for 8 years,
OTD Bump,
Well written and performed...

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

StephenM

one more bumps for a great SC and this is massive.  This is the coolest kind of song...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

tonyc

brill song love the sounds and chord changes well worth another listen ....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16