Hold On

Started by Bluesberry, January 17, 2010, 10:54:32 AM

Tony W

Dave you are turning into one hell of a musician. your songs are all distinctly you. You have a class and style of your own now, and I really love your composition skills. I can't even begin to understand how you do it.

Excellent excellent song. You are definitely a hero to me.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Redler

This is very ambitious music, Dave! Once again, I admire your skills to write a song! In this song are so many layers and you put them well together. I listened for example the drums and the fills were just in the right places. I have listened your songs since last summer and they are in good quality each time! There is a lot of work put all this together...

Good work, Dave!

- Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jim1970

This is just FANTASTIC  Dave!!
I  alway look forward to your Music and this one doesn't Disappoint!!!

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Dave, Dave, Dave!! What have we here? I can see why you have disappeared for a while - Another epic musical journey was created!

You have just inspired me to get off my butt and finish some tunes that are gathering dust.

Excellent work, bud!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gritter

Epic sound..epic song!!!

Shades of early seventies Stones in there, well done...a stellar composition Dave!

Facemask93

Really superb bit of writing and performing Dave , i just love the guitars , totally make the song in my opinion , not a bad bit of bass playing for a newbe either
wonderfull and well worth the wait

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

mike

Oh my god.
This is obviously a great track and everything about it is so skilfully realised but I tell you what - those vocals are amazing!!
I don't think I've heard your singing before.  If I were you I'd feature your voice more often.  It has a unique sound and is hugely listenable to. 
Inspiring song.

Mike

Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Vanncad

Hey this is a cool song BB.

Very well crafted, and everything sounds tight.Great idea putting the drums through that echo pedal. They sound really good.

Nice lyrics too man!
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Bluesberry

Quote from: mike on January 18, 2010, 01:12:54 PMOh my god.
This is obviously a great track and everything about it is so skilfully realised but I tell you what - those vocals are amazing!!
I don’t think I’ve heard your singing before.  If I were you I’d feature your voice more often.  It has a unique sound and is hugely listenable to. 
Inspiring song.

Mike
This comment really made me feel good, thanks for that Mike.  I have been working on getting better at singing for a while now and am finally feeling comfortable with my voice.  Thanks for that.

Thanks everyone.  Its so great to post a song on here and get such positive feedback.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand