summer drive by PJD1 now with vox/lyrics by oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, January 17, 2010, 10:09:38 AM

Gary F

Great song guys!! Just what I needed on this rainy day.Very nice guitar PJD,and as usual great lyrics and vox ORH.

Gary

antisocialworker

oh wow, great stuff.. I particularly love the end guitar part.

pjd1

Really thanks for all off youre comments about the composition , hopefully i will listen to most of youre posts over the next couple of days , what a great site , love it !!!

PJD1
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Geir

Quote from: PJD1 on January 21, 2010, 06:58:01 AMReally thanks for all off youre comments about the composition , hopefully i will listen to most of youre posts over the next couple of days , what a great site , love it !!!

PJD1
You'll have some busy days then ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

watch out you dont become a forum addict PJD1 like the rest of us
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

pjd1

Do you Know what i think you are right !! But i like it !!! Love youre songs by the way ORH !!

PJD1
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Oldrottenhead

the rain is pissing down and i saw a spider looking at this, i hope this sun comes out soon, i miss it.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Groundy

OTD Bump....I listened to Pauls post the other day, This addition is top class James...well done.....Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

pjd1

Still cant get my head  sround this being recorded 8 years ago , you did a fine job on the vocal Jim , just gives that song a bit of class

Paul
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8