Summer Drive

Started by pjd1, January 16, 2010, 08:32:25 AM

Geir

This is really lovely !!

Pro-sounding indeed, and a lovely melodic feel to it!

peace
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

mike

Great piece.  It takes some skill to pull this off.  The tone in the guitar is great and the changes are just right.  I like it as it is but I would also like to hear the version with Jim's (old rotten head) vocals.  Could be a classic in the making.

Mike

pjd1

Hi Chaps thanks for the comments and youre time to listen to the track i am new to the post stuff but feel free to add lyrics and a tune i really would love to here what you have put together over my MP3  how do you do it ? record the mp3 onto youre stuff and then record on another track maybe !!  love it !!!

PLD1
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Bluesberry

Very nicely constructed piece.  Sounds very good to me too.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

Quotehow do you do it ? record the mp3 onto youre stuff and then record on another track maybe !!
we have all been there pjd1.
here is how its done
https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=1865.0
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

Pro Tune Bro!!!!!!

Playing is sooooo Good!

Sturdy Tune Bro!!!  Put Together Awesomely well!!!  Everything Can Be heard in the Mix!!! Works soo Well!!!

Thanks For letting us listen!

Peace

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Tony W

The production on this is fantastic. I think you're a bit modest. Great song!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

pjd1

Thank you Tony M the truth is when i record something i never, and i mean ever think it is a good as it should be !!! Its can be really painfull to try and get it right and i always try to play everything in one take which is a task i have set myself to dowhenever i record a take , but i am still learning with the mixing side of things and the 3 songs i have posted all have different volume levels , so i know i have to be a bit more ridgid in my recording , which is why i try to get as much info of you guys on the site !!

Hey thanks for youre comments.

Cheers

PJD1

recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Saijinn Maas

I'm speechless... That was incredibly well done...both the playing AND the recording. Everything sounded in its proper place, levels were good. I am not certain you could do anything to it that would make anything better. Grade A recording there. ;)

hooper

The guitar playing sounds great! Love the tone and all the little nuances as you're playing the notes are coming through just fine.  Great cruising music!
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE