Does any one have any good heavy metal jams using the micro br ?

Started by k1221n, January 13, 2010, 07:28:26 AM

I still enjoy playing heavy metal just want to hear the capabilities of the micro br, if anyone has any links to the music would love to hear.

Dmann

I recorded all the tracks on the microbr for this song, but then exported them all into fruity loops 9 for the final mix and master. still not perfect but I am pretty happy with it. Yes the drums are completely 100% all the microbr's built in patterns in which I did a bounce so I could have a seperate stereo track to export, in addition there are 2 stereo guitar tracks, one stereo bass track, and one stereo vocal track.

Everything on my soundclick page is recorded with the microbr.

[soundclick]8435754[/soundclick]

OsCKilO

Shit bro.......

That is Awesome......

It just goes to show that in the right hands, The MBR is an amazing tool... And Dmann is the best!!

But back to tune.....

I'd buy this...

Top Shelf!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

I Don't really Do Metal.... But this is the closest I Get...

Drums All MBR... 

And it if feeble compared to Dmann's track.......

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7909724

[soundclick]7909724[/soundclick]
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Dmann

Holy crap man I'd never heard this one before, thats some cool stuff going on there, I'll have to listen a few times as it's hard to pick out whats really going on behind the phaser/filter/panning first time through.

Kinda reminded me of the doors meets primus featuring buckethead :) and the drums almost sound real with that plate style reverb on them.

Just goes to show that everyone has a different opinion of what is metal :) I come from the late '80s/early '90s era, but to alot of people thats almost considered classic rock now a days lol.

Geir

Don't know your definition on heavy metal, but this is the closest I've got on what I've posted so far iI think:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=3797.msg40912#msg40912

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........