good bye

Started by wiley, January 12, 2010, 07:36:05 PM

Wiley

Hey It's been fun!! And this place helped me to get a start on a whole new side of music!!  But I am moving on!!  Tired of my friends getting pushed to the back burner etc.  Doesn't matter, I suppose!!  So it was fun while it lasted!! And those that know me know where I will be if they want to see me!!  If not??? It doesn't really matter then does it?
PJ aka Wiley

Migs

Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Geir

WHAT ???????????

I'll miss you PJ !!! ...
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Groundy

I know where you'll be girl   good luck.....Alex :'( :'( :'(

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Oldrottenhead

sorry to see you go pj but i know where to find you, there has been a whole lot of changes of late, i'm starting to find the site a bit more impersonal and dont visit as often as i used to,  i miss the old microrecorders.org, i'm starting to sound like a senior citizen but man those where the days.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Groundy

Well Said Jim.       Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Ferryman

Things always change and sometimes we don't feel comfortable with that. We all have to do what feels right for us. PJ, you have earned my respect for the talent and dedication you have shown here, the progress you have made and the boxes you have jumped out of! And I have really enjoyed your music and your contributions to this site, so many thanks for helping make this place such a great place to be.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

mr2kewl

fair winds and following seas...

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

OsCKilO

PJ!!!!!!!!!!!

You Jumped out of the box with your music! You Inspire other people to do the same!!!!

Don't leave!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy