Buggrit!!!!

Started by StevieM, January 10, 2010, 01:16:38 PM

SE

All the best for your recovery.
recorder
Boss BR-80

cuthbert

Dang, I've been away for a couple of days and missed this - hope you feel better soon, Steve!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Gritter

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Get better soon!

mr2kewl

"Life is like music for its own sake. We are living in an eternal now, and when we listen to music we are not listening to the past, we are not listening to the future, we are listening to an expanded present."

- Alan Watts

my prayers are with you for a speedy recovery, Steve.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Ferryman

Steve, take it easy and listen to some music. Hope things improve for you soon, our thoughts are with you.

All the very best,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

StevieM

Sorry to resurrect this one, but a bit of an update, and just to say thanks for your thoughts, it means a lot.

Just a quick update. Had the scan last week, and saw the doc today. They didn't find anything wrong on the brain scan ( after they eventually found anything to look at. LOL), but apparently the arteries in both sides of my neck are a bit gunged up, so nothing to worry about too much, they'll be looking at it at the end of the month, to see if it warrants surgery------that'll be opening 'em up and having a bit of a dredge out. In the meantime I've just got to keep on with the pills, and hope that eventually the side effects go away a bit, I might get rid of this bastard constant severe bloody headache a bit then!!!!!
I'll keep you posted.

Trying to keep up a bit more on here, but apologies if I miss anyone, which is nearly everything right now.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Geir

Hope you get well soon Steve !!! Don't feel bad for not being here much, but if you need some cheering up you know where to find us.

Take care.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........