Buggrit!!!!

Started by StevieM, January 10, 2010, 01:16:38 PM

StevieM

Hiya guys,
Just thought I'd let you all know I'm still alive and kicking--------and why I've not been around much. A couple of you already know anyway, but here goes.
Bit of a longish story, so I'll keep it short. A little while before christmas I found out I'd had a TIA----a sort of mini stroke, nothing drastic, just a bit of a weird feeling in the muscles of my lower jaw and lips. At least it's been caught in time, supposed to be going for a CAT scan on my head tomorrow ( Monday) if the weather lets me, shouldn't take long, after all, it's pretty quick scanning a hollow object!!!! :D
The worst thing  right now is the pills I've got to take to thin the blood and stuff means I can't take the anti-inflammatories for the arthritis in my hands, and they give me REALLY 'orrible headaches and muscle pains. So after all the bloody hard work finally learning to play sort of vaguely half decently--------I can't 'cos it hurts too much!!!!! :'(
I know that's no excuse for not keeping up and at least commenting on other people's stuff, but most of the time I feel like shit and don't really have the get up and go to do much.
Hopefully things should get better in a while, but in the meantime BUGGRIT BUGGRIT BUGGRIT  SOD and BUGGRIT!!!!! >:(
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

launched

Oh, man. Steve, that's awful - Hope the docs straighten you out, and the scan doesn't find anything too serious.

All the best to you!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Oldrottenhead

feel for you steve, all the best.
jim
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

corryhully

hope you are all better soon steve
all the best
terry

fenderbender

best regards mate -
we're with you --

tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

T.C. Elliott

We're wishing you a speedy recovering. Hang in there.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

OsCKilO

Get Well Soon Steve!

Once all the tests are done, I'm sure they will put you right Bro....

My Prayers are with you Friend.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Wiley

You already know what I think!!   Love yah!!

Justin_Case

I'm feeling your pain - the blood thinners are a bitch.

Keep us in the loop.

Take it easy.

Pedro

Hope you get better soon!