Ear candy!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

scottieD

Space Age Funkadelic Jamorama!  Diggin it baby!

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

Oldrottenhead

me want one , tell edgar varese to eat his heart out mr 2c
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

mr2kewl

Quote from: oldrottenhead on January 11, 2010, 10:36:03 AMme want one , tell edgar varese to eat his heart out mr 2c

thanks for the compliment, jim!!

truth be told, i had to do some research on mr. varèse;

From Wikipedia;

Varèse's emphasis on timbre, rhythm, and new technologies was an inspiration to a whole generation of musicians who came of age during the 1960s and 1970s. One of Varèse's biggest fans was the American guitarist and composer Frank Zappa, who, upon hearing a copy of The Complete Works of Edgard Varèse, Vol. 1, which included Intégrales, Density 21.5, Ionisation, and Octandre, became obsessed with the composer's music.[14] On his 15th birthday, December 21, 1955, Zappa's mother, Rosemarie, allowed him a call to Varèse as a present. At the time Varèse was in Brussels, Belgium, so Zappa spoke to Varèse's wife Louise instead. Eventually Zappa and Varèse spoke on the phone, and they discussed the possibility of meeting each other, although this meeting never took place. Zappa also received a letter from Varèse. Varèse's spirit of experimentation and redefining the bounds of what was possible in music lived on in Zappa's long and prolific career[15]. Zappa's final project was The Rage and the Fury, a recording of the works of Varèse.

as you can see, edgard influenced my influence.

maybe the kaoss is the new wigi board or i'm in some sort of vortex or sumptin?

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Oldrottenhead

i knew of him but am currently reading a biography of zappa and he was a big fan
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gritter

A very cool, sonically pleasing aural experince.

F        A           R................O           U           T

mr2kewl

thanks mr. gritt

vinny – the colleague of mine who "Vinny's Straight Razor" is about compared it to "Sounds from the Ground"

i'll have to check that out, since i've never heard of them.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Flash Harry

need this - need this - need this - need this - need this - got smash grab - need this - smash grab this- need smash grab - need this- got need - smash need - grab - smash -

did I say that out loud?

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.