Jane's Room by henwrench

Started by henwrench, January 07, 2010, 03:31:36 PM

Satchwood

This is my fave Henwrench!!!  This is just so much fun to listen to !!!  Great stuff!!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Covermark

Henwrench, you often make me smile with your songs.

As you've said it yourself ... you might not be a great guitarplayer, you're hell of a songwriter !!

two thumbs up !!!!!

btw, it's -5 C here in Holland and I'm thinking on staying a few weeks at Satch's place. No worry, I'll bring my own beer  :D

Satchwood

Gotta listen to this flippin crazy-ass tune again - just luv it!!!  That chorus is so dang catchy!!!

Covermark - bring some good beer and you can stay for free :)

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Satchwood

flippin luv this tune..............can i down load it?  want to put it on my mp3 player.....ahhhh this is flippin wild ass great !!!  cant sleep 2nite................soo it's some henwrench Jane's Room for me!

Covermark

Quote from: Satchwood on January 08, 2010, 11:51:05 PMCovermark - bring some good beer and you can stay for free :)

Choose yourself out of these dutch brands : Heineken, Dommelsch, Amstel or Grolsch ?

Heineken : 1 week stay
Dommelsch : 1,5 weeks  stay
Grolsch : 0,5 week stay (gives me head ache)
Amstel : 1 month stay

zabel8484

This Totally totally FUN FUN FUN!!
hahaha, i'm jumping around this track...
Way The GO!!!!

SteveB

HWH - If you (and your Friends on this cut, and your musical ideas), had been around and functioning in any year between 1960 & 1974 you would have had a recording contract within days.
(Others will disagree with that time-frame, but so be it). This is a very catchy toon indeed. In fact these quirky-outpourings seem to be your stock in trade, which gives you a couple of pluses on the originality scale. I could honestly see you having a cult-following among the populace-at-large, though possibly not much more than that because musical sophistication has been squeezed out of most of the young music-buying public (again, others will disagree. Oh well). But long may your sound-meanderings continue, the couple that I have heard have repaid the effort many times over.
Very well done.
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Bluesberry

Deal lord, I almost missed this one.  I was still in my post christmas stress/depression/drunk/blahhhhhgh hangover and was not too active there for a bit.  But today I am hearing this finally.  This song is waking me up.  I am inspired by this song.  I want some of what you were taking that night, it sounds so damn fun.  This is what is so great about this site.  We drift along, songs get posted, people come and go, and one day a song like this pops up, brilliant, beautiful, inspiring.  Thanks for sharing this one, just lovely.  I have nothing constructive to say here, I am too blown away by the girth of this, the weight of the creative impulse required to fashion something like this out of raw sound.  Art good sir, this is art.  Keep them coming Henwrench, keep them coming.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Mach

Man this is frikkin' awesome. Where do you come up with this stuff?
"Eviller than keniveller on Pay Day with stick-like legs and hair"~~luv it!
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Torren61

Ok.  I'm done listening to the friggin' radio.  There is more talent on this site.

What a very cool song.  I even got the Reggie Kray reference (I'm in the States).  Nicely done.

Btw, what's double tracking?  Also, what's a measure?  How do I know what key I'm playing in?  How do I know if it's an eighth note or a quarter note?