48’s Pinchin’ the Blues – Texas style

Started by The Reverend 48, January 05, 2010, 08:25:07 AM

The Reverend 48

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

I needed some practice on Texas inspired pinch Harmonics :D :D
What do you think?

Time:
0:00
Volume:

Tony W

There are some great harmonics in here Mike. Several things that stand out, I don't hear any muted strings, which is my biggest issue when going for harmonics. You worked them in different parts of the string. Everything fit quite well with the backer.

Nice work!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

Wow some great pinched harmonics,  I am still working on them. that will be my New Years resolution to get them down.  Great take Mike!

Satchwood

Got that ZZTop Billy Gibbons vibe!!!  Nice work Mike - your guitar neck probably got bruises all over it now from all the pinching going on here :)
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

launched

Quote from: Satchwood on January 05, 2010, 10:19:34 AMGot that ZZTop Billy Gibbons vibe!!!  Nice work Mike - your guitar neck probably got bruises all over it now from all the pinching going on here :)

Oh, yeah! I get the same vibe. Love it. Now you need to get some fur lining, dice and a Cadzzilla!!!

Awesome!!

Peace,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

thouston

Crap, I wish I hadn't listened to your version first. I don't think I'll do one....or maybe I will.
Tony Houston