Individualityism

Started by mr2kewl, January 04, 2010, 08:20:20 PM

mr2kewl

Individualityism
Time:
0:00
Volume:
did this sitar thingy on my guitar in the matter of a few minutes experimenting with some effects.

hit some bad notes on the guitar chords, though.

but did no editing of it

played it – turned it into a MP3 - posted it.

thanks for listening.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Wiley

:)   Now I know I must be getting more tuned into your thinking. :)   I like the sound you got here!!  does sound like a sitar thing!!  This is eerie,  Had me looking over my shoulder!!  Glad I got 3 dogs.  :)  I think this would be perfect in some horror movie.  But I really like it.  Very interesting thing you have going on!!
PJ

Ferryman

Doesn't really sound much like a sitar to me but as always it's interesting. I like the guitar noodling and the weird sounds just give it an edge as PJ noted!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

doesnt sound like a sitar to me either but has the feel at the start of the doors song  the end.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann