"Flash Boogie" - Flash goes all boogie woogie!

Started by Flash Harry, December 30, 2009, 04:19:38 PM

Dmann

Hey man good to see you posting it up again I love your stuff, you rocked this one with style!

henwrench

It actually sounds like a live jam, thats some tasty gear you've got there Flash!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Facemask93

Nice jam session Mike , i can see this getting played once the beers start flowin tonight , well done mate and a happy new year.

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

jackofall

If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

The Reverend 48

Excellent New Years eve music
Well Done

Pine

Party time here! Cool live sound and great playing. Better not drink too much...if the beat slows down a bit too much you gonna find yourself playin' a blues!  8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Jim1970

Nicely Done Flash!!!  This Get up and go tune is going great with my Coffee!!

Jim from Jersey
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Flash, I hope you're going to be on Hootenanny tonight! This is great fun all round, nice job on the guitar and keys and a superb bass workout going on there. Very well recorded and mixed as well, sounds great on my headphones. Really enjoyable music, just right for New Year's eve!!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Yea it does sound live, great job on the recording here, lots going on but nothing is crowding anything.  Still having fun with that sh-201?  Thats a monster bass line, very tasty. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

magical mike i can picture you head over your keyboard banging the keys and trying to keep your hair out of your eyes lmao.

this sounds live gaun yersel auld yin.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann