"Fifty-One Seconds of Reckless Abandon"

Started by Blooby, December 29, 2009, 02:25:35 PM

Blooby

Floor Pod
Time:
0:00
Volume:

Since I've already split a gut laughing, I thought at least some of you would get a kick out of this. I kind of lose it when it goes minor, but what the heck.

I just got an unbelievable deal on a Line 6 Pod XT Live and was running through some of the presets. This just sort of popped out, so I played some live bass over what was a repeating pattern and quickly programmed a few fills here and there.

My new year's resolution is to practice over slower tempos, work on my vibrato, etc. Need I point out that 2010 is still a couple days away?

Done on a BR-1600 (drums from the BR as well).

Peace.

Blooby

Facemask93

Excellent man , i'll play it at half speed , that will do the trick

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Wiley

Tony W

I got the X3 live from guitar center a few months ago. I convinced the clerk that they were selling $100 cheaper online. It was sorta true, the factory seconds were $100 cheaper. I can't help it that he didn't read that part.

Anyway.... I think the XT must be a much better model, I can't get mine to pop like that!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

Quote from: Tony W on December 29, 2009, 05:30:42 PMI think the XT must be a much better model, I can't get mine to pop like that!

Thanks, guys.

Tony, I think some (a lot?) of the modeling is the same, but I would've loved to get the X3 with its dual-amp thingy. But I just downloaded the model packs and am pretty happy. You know...boys and their toys (musicians and their G.A.S.).

Blooby

Tony W

I'm really lazy, and only learn what I need to learn. I stumbled on this guy's site when I was youtubing the X3. I dig his patches

The modeling is very much the same. I have a buddy with the XT live, he convinced me to get the X3...... He liked the foot switches and pedals better on the X3 and said something about running the bass through it. Now that I speak musician, I might revisit that subject a little more thoroughly.

http://www.glenndelaune.com/Patch_download_page/PatchDownloadArea.htm

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Reckless abandon, dude. Reckless abandon.

I love it.

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Satchwood

CooL and reckless abandon - what music is all about !!!  Luv it Blooby!!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bluesberry

Yes, it is good to let loose once in a while, this is pretty precise playing for such reckless abandon, very cool tone here.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand