Screen Names

Started by Mach, December 29, 2009, 10:20:54 AM

Mach

We all have 'em, we use 'em everyday on the net in chat rooms, forums, e-mails, etc... There are some interesting names on this forum. So how did you choose your screen name alias?

Mine is from many moons ago from my hot rod building days and my erratic driving habits...it was actually 'Mach 5' but I dropped the '5' because everyone was associating that with the "Speed Racer" cartoon. I acquired this name in our car club after a rod run meet we held every Sunday at a old airfield. Well, at that time, I had a 1969 Chevelle SS with a 396 and a modified auto trans I put in to replace the burnt out manual one that would jerk your eyeballs outta the sockets.

Then after an 1/8 mile run in 7.0 flat I was known as 'Mach 5' from then on out. Everyone in the car club had nicknames back in those days and it was a fun time. So, when the Internet (invented by Al Gore of course) hit the scene I had to choose a name so 'Mach 5' seemed like the one to use. I drive slower now since I'm old so I'm down to just "Mach"  :)
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mach

LOL!! Thanks Tony that was a good read...
Quote from Kody who started the thread
Quotebut if you're to lazy to go search, like me.....I'll repost it here.

aahummmm! Yeah I know...that's ME.

Well sorry, continue on folks.
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

Kody had another humdinger of a thread idea found