LOST LINK

Started by Glenn Mitchell, December 28, 2009, 10:03:50 PM

Tony W

I finally got word, it could be anywhere between 24 and 48 hours, but it's typically fixed in less than 4 hours. So far we're at about 5 hours.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

The best of luck to you Tony........Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

mr2kewl

it's still down @ 5:05am central
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Tony W

I'm really getting frustrated with Godaddy. This is unacceptable on every level. I would be out looking for a new job if I allowed my network to be down this long. The one thing I hate above all else is not being in control.

We are at 24 hours into the problem now. Godaddy guarrantees 99.7% uptime, which basically means they can have 72 hours of downtime in a year. I guess they are trying to meet the quota for 2009?

I'll keep you guys updated. 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

I'm such a dick. Godaddy wasn't nearly as much to blame as myself. My own ignorance prevailed. They just kept agreeing with me that the problem was on their side. Turns out it was on both, theirs and mine.

The site is back online.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

You aren't a dick!!  You are learning as you go!!  Stop berating yourself!!  The site is back on-line and to some of us that is all that matters!!.  You fixed it!!  And thank you for giving us an alternate!!

Groundy

You got it back well done Pal. see you there.....Alex ;D ;D ;D ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs