Christmas with a new br-1200!

Started by Roytoy, December 25, 2009, 09:55:41 AM

Roytoy

Hi folks! Merry Christmas (or other) to you all! Yesterday I recieved my br-1200. It's pretty awesome. So far I have spent more time reading the manual than operating the thing. After a good read I started with the demo songs. 2 of them played nicely, but the "Atomic" something or other song starts out at full volume no matter where the fader is and as soon as I bump the fader it comes down to operating volume. This doesn't bother me too much as I don't plan to listen to those songs much.
  I did start messing with the drums and they are very easy to operate. So far so good. We have a blizzard going on right now, and my Mom asked if I would not try to come over today due to the hazzardous conditions. You know what that means......BACK UPSTAIRS TO CONTINUE THE LEARNING PROCESS!!  YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

recorder
Boss BR-1200

Roytoy

So far, so good. I really love this thing! For all of you that asked about how I like my sr-18, I think these drums sound just as good. This morning I did a short instrumental with drums, rhythm guitar, and a simple, melodic solo. It was so easy I almost plotzed. Sounds awesome, too! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D      
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Bluesberry

The 1200 is the best bang for the buck as far as home studio machines as far as I'm concerned.  I really love mine too.  The best way to learn it is to just dive in and make music. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand