In the words of Noddy - It's Christmas!!

Started by Ferryman, December 24, 2009, 04:50:22 AM

Ferryman

Well not quite but I just wanted to post seasonal good wishes to everyone in the community as I won't be on here much over the next few days. I will be having a great Christmas with my wonderful family and I feel very grateful for that. I hope you have a good holiday break/Christmas/whatever you do and I want to say what a great community this is and how much I have enjoyed being here over the last year. I joined up just after last Xmas and I have got more out of this site and the people on it than any other web-based community in which I have participated, so thanks and best wishes to all of you!

And roll on just after Xmas because I am on holiday and for the first time in many months will actually have some time to make sone music!

All the best,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Merry Xmas Nigel!!!!

Merry Xmas all!!!!!!!!

This is my first Xmas on the site!!!
You guys rule!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

The Reverend 48

Great sentiments Nigel :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

Wiley

I too joined just after the first of the year!!  Has been a great year meeting all of you!  Happy Holidays to you all!

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

s.w.goatlips

Holy shit. that's a photo of my old man when I was 12. It's 7 am 25th and I'm only out of bed this early because I have to be. Merry Christmas to one and all. ( I did'nt get that '58 ES that I wanted but there's always next year!)
Frustration is my middle name.

Bluesberry

Yes Merry Christmas and all that.  Damn thats a funny picture ORH.  Reminds me when I was a we lad and we always put beer out for santa.  In out house Santa drank a beer after all his hard work.  I never even realized that other kids just put cookies and milk.  I just assumed he had a beer at every house.  Thats funny, this picture reminded me of that because I always assumed that he was pretty drunk by the end of it all.

Lets hear some new music Nigel, that would be a great present, new music from Ferryman!!!!!

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Have a great holiday Nigel - Glad to see you will be able to hit the silver brick soon!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Flash Harry

Happy Christmas to everyone here.

I hope that everyone has a joyful and peaceful Christmas.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Satchwood

Merry Flippin Christmas - Happy Holidays - Prosperous New Year Everyone !!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)