Whew what a ride!

Started by galestermusic, December 22, 2009, 10:36:52 PM

galestermusic

Hey everyone, love the new format!! Yes it has been a ride. The last five months of 2009 is one I won't forget. I am convinced it has to be a turning point for me. 2010 is going to be a great year.

I had the throat surgery and come to find out some medicine that I had abruptly stopped because of the surgery, messed me up. Back on track doing well. I did however have a mild heart attack on Nov. 13. Was very fortunate it was treated quickly and that is in part because I am a wussy and that was pain on a whole different level. Thank god my mom called the ambulance quickly.

I feeling well though and those of you that knew, I really appreciate the well wishes.

As I have always said this is a great community!

Picked up my guitar for the first time and came up with some stuff. I also went back and listened to "my mainstream" stuff (the originals I came up with) And I'm pretty pleased because I feel that I have a style a niche if you will....now just gotta get my shit together and develop it and perfect it.

Merry Christmas to all or Happy Holidays. :)

Peace!

Greg

Groundy

Welcome back Greg,and a merry Christmas to you and your family......Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Migs

Good to see things are looking up Greg.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

launched

Quote from: LESTG on December 22, 2009, 10:36:52 PMPicked up my guitar for the first time and came up with some stuff. I also went back and listened to "my mainstream" stuff (the originals I came up with) And I'm pretty pleased because I feel that I have a style a niche if you will....now just gotta get my shit together and develop it and perfect it.

Merry Xmas Greg! You make excellent music!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Oldrottenhead

hi greg, missed you man , glad to hear things are looking up, make sure you keep taking your meds and have plenty of music therapy.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

Greg, good to see you back and glad to hear you are back to music after such a tough time. I hope 2010 is a better year for you, all the best for the future and keep making music!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tangled Wires

Great to have you back Greg, and wishing you a healthy and happy 2010.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Hello and glad to hear from you again.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Saijinn Maas

Glad to hear you're okay and back again! Can't wait to hear some new stuff from you! ;)

OsCKilO

I have missed your posts......

Miss you Bro......

Good to have you back!!!!

Work out to "The Pain".....   I will be doing the same!!!!!!  Thanks for the Inspirado!!!

You rule Greg!!!

Peace

Tharek
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy