Going To Australia (now with pics)

Started by Torren61, December 22, 2009, 11:01:56 AM

Torren61

My new computer wall paper (Opera House tiles).

Harbour Bridge December 30th, 2009.

Think before you drink?

Unlike L.A., the cops here are friendly.

Picture of the tail camera view shot from the screen on the back of the seat in front of me on the airplane.....(pant, pant, pant).

Migs

Quote from: Torren61 on January 30, 2010, 07:40:46 PMUnlike L.A., the cops here are friendly.
Give him time.
Look at his shoulder ... the dark blue with no stripes on it.  That means he is stil on probation.
A few more weeks of indoctrination and he will be just like the rest of them.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Migs

Quote from: Migs on December 22, 2009, 03:56:43 PMDo you have all your accommodation planned? If you have followed my posts, you might recall I have a house in the blue mountains (2hrs out of sydney) if you want to go there for a day (and I suggest you should) I can give you the keys.
I thought I offererd.
I guess that line is right ... you can leas a horse to water but you can't make it enjoy the view.

Torren61

You did, my friedn.  I was not in control.  My wife coined a term..."gnoming it".  You know, when they take the garden gnome on trips, set him in front of a landmark and photo him?  That's gnoming it.

You have a place to stay in Moberly, Missouri if you eve come this way.  There may not be thousands of thing to do HERE but I AM centrally located.

Migs

I will stop hijacking the other thread now. Amazing you travelled half way around the world and ended up about 250m from my house.
On the up side, you were closer to the pub. I am down on Kenny street on the escarpment.