Going To Australia (now with pics)

Started by Torren61, December 22, 2009, 11:01:56 AM

Migs

Hmmmm ... I take it you are up in Mount Victoria - where they haven't invented the intarnets yet...
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Torren61

I'm sitting in LAX at the moment waiting on my flight back to St. Louis.  I think I'm suffering from sensory overload (damn, that's a song title if anyone wants to collab with me later).

There's just so much to talk about.  Ate at the Sydney Tower yesterday (Sunday).  Amazing view!  Ate at Doyle's.  Been pigging out on seafood.  Ate at the seafood market.  Wow.

This is too hard to type on my Palm Treo.  I'll give a full report later.

One thing...if you are 25 and under, and have a passport and a backpack and can swing airfare...get your ass on a plane to Australia...NOW!!!

OMG, the beautiful women free ranging about in Sydney....!!!!  Unbelievable.

Migs

great, we need more loud tourists

looking forward to the full report though

did you see me anywhere ?

Flash Harry

Hey, call and see my son. He is in Australia. You won't be able to miss him. He's the one with red hair.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Torren61

Quote from: Migs on January 11, 2010, 02:50:58 PMgreat, we need more loud tourists

looking forward to the full report though

did you see me anywhere ?

I saw you everywhere.   8)

guitaroscar

Hey, if you want to see the best of the S/E coast, come on up to Coffs Harbour! Coastal community, good jazz scene, great beaches, fishing...
I will look for that out-of-place loud & obnoxious Yank when you get here!
Cheers
Harry

guitaroscar

Hey, it's the women that Coffs Harbour reject that head south to Sydney! 
Quote from: Torren61 on January 11, 2010, 01:48:10 PMI'm sitting in LAX at the moment waiting on my flight back to St. Louis.  I think I'm suffering from sensory overload (damn, that's a song title if anyone wants to collab with me later).

There's just so much to talk about.  Ate at the Sydney Tower yesterday (Sunday).  Amazing view!  Ate at Doyle's.  Been pigging out on seafood.  Ate at the seafood market.  Wow.

This is too hard to type on my Palm Treo.  I'll give a full report later.

One thing...if you are 25 and under, and have a passport and a backpack and can swing airfare...get your ass on a plane to Australia...NOW!!!

OMG, the beautiful women free ranging about in Sydney....!!!!  Unbelievable.

Migs

Quote from: guitaroscar on January 23, 2010, 02:14:07 PMHey, it's the women that Coffs Harbour reject that head south to Sydney!
I agree, two of my brothers have moved up there.  Every female who isn't pregnant (at least once) by the age of 16 - and there aren't many of them - escapes to Sydney.

Torren61

Australia was so cool.  I ended up getting into a fight with a kangaroo.  I almost won that fight.

I found the smallest Maori I could and intimidated him by showing him my guns.

Me and Melinda on Bondi Beach.

Koalas are not nearly as cute in real life as they are when they're a stuffed koala bear doll.

Torren61

Look Mommy!  A whirling echidna!

They wouldn't let me crack that brown snake like a whip.  Lucky for him.

I was there.

View from the Sydney Tower.