Going To Australia (now with pics)

Started by Torren61, December 22, 2009, 11:01:56 AM

Migs

Quote from: Torren61 on December 22, 2009, 06:51:44 PMShe's been packing for three weeks.  I packed in 20 minutes. 

Ask her how long it takes to pack a toothbrush, some shorts, a t-shirt and a little black dress (for her not you) in case she has to go out somewhere for dinner where they have tablecloths, and some underpants.

Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Wiley

Sounds like you are going to have fun!!

Migs

I will if I can find some clean underpants.

Wait ... you mean them not me.

sorry

Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

T.C. Elliott

Be safe, have fun, and enjoy the trip back home (or to your wife's back home.)
I'm in Missouri as well and will be wishing I was in a southern climate before too long.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Groundy

Have a safe journey and a good time, I dont envy you the journey I have just got back from New Zealand, a 40 hour trip all in, Im still waking up at all sorts of silly times in the morning and falling asleep in work, But it was great, A merry Christmas to you and your family.....Alex  ;D ;D ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Torren61

Thanks to both of you.  I'm in Moberly, MO.  Where are you PF?

T.C. Elliott

I'm in Columbia. Just a half an hour south of you. Wow, small world.
Be safe on your trip. Maybe we can both complain about mid-missouri when you get back. I'm sure the whole board would love to hear.  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Torren61

Small world indeed.  I work for Ameren in Moberly.

Tony W

Quote from: Torren61 on December 22, 2009, 03:40:45 PMWe're flying out from Los Angeles at 10:30pm and returning to St.Louis on the 11th of January.  I'm going to see my wife's homeland.

What am I gonna do?  What am I gonna DO?

I'm gonna be really loud and obnoxious in order to be completely opposite of Americans abroad.  I'm gonna make them think that the US is the best country on earth.  I'm gonna convince everyone that our foreign policy is the way the planet SHOULD be run.  After all, we DID save the world during WWII.
I'm gonna out-drink the Aussies and kiss their women.   I intend to find a kangaroo and kick his ass.  I'm gonna rub a koala's belly because I hear they like that.  I want to swim with the Blue Ring Octopi and the Box Jelly Fish.  I want to tickle a Funnel Web Spider.  I'm gonna grab a Brown Snake by the tail, swing him around and around over my head and crack him like a whip.  Then I'm off to see just what are the Maori's problem.

It's gonna be a good year..... ;D

Good luck on the trip, and make us Americans proud LOL.

My parents are from Conception Junction MO,  I have an uncle still living in Bethany.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Torren61

How cool would it be if I was the guy who started a war between the US and Australia?

Maybe to avoid a war they would give me the "boot" like they did Bart Simpson.