48s WTF ft TORREN.....

Started by The Reverend 48, December 22, 2009, 06:46:03 AM

The Reverend 48

48 WTF Torren
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Torren sent me a most excellent "meaty" rhythm guitar track which I mixed and mastered with my original track
Thanks Torren ;)

Torren61

You must be kidding.  I've been a member here for a week or so and I get asked to contribute to a way cool project by a seasoned veteren.

Trust me, I was very much honored that you used my track.  The pleasure is mine.  Thanks.

Bluesberry

And now the pleasure is mine for being able to listen to this awesome track.  Great stuff guys.  Mikes track was really great on its own, the addition of heavy rhythm guitar from Torren gives this a real nice driving feel.  This is going to be downloaded and put in my driving music folder for the IPod.  I can't wait to hear this one cranked in the car.  Thats good music.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tony W

fantastic. great collab. I too had the pleasure of listening, and I'm digging it.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

I love it when you get your freak on Mike!!!!!

And Torren......

Very Very Cool Backer!!!!

Sublime chill track!!!

Peace

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Torren61

Quote from: Tony W on December 22, 2009, 06:02:02 PMfantastic. great collab. I too had the pleasure of listening, and I'm digging it.

Dude, that monkey freaks me out!  I mean, who taught him how to play guitar?  Weird....

Justin_Case

Now that's impressive........

So well done gents.

Tony W

Quote from: Torren61 on December 22, 2009, 06:33:41 PM
Quote from: Tony W on December 22, 2009, 06:02:02 PMfantastic. great collab. I too had the pleasure of listening, and I'm digging it.

Dude, that monkey freaks me out!  I mean, who taught him how to play guitar?  Weird....
The monkey was the 4th member of the 48 All Stars, Mike turns nobody or thing away.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Proper, guys! You both definitely hit a new frontier with this one.

Mike - Pro job mixing, sounds really good.

Peace,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Wiley

Don't know how I missed this yesterday!! Wow torrens guitar does add a whole lot of bottom to this backer!  Gives it a whole new sound yet again.!!  Great job you guys!!