To Pedro re backers

Started by The Reverend 48, December 20, 2009, 05:26:06 AM

Justin_Case

Quote from: admin on December 20, 2009, 06:16:47 AMI like the idea of having backing tracks in the collaborations board. A lot of people can take on one backing track while maintaining an organization, making it very fun. I will add that now.

Thank you!!!! x 10

Bluesberry

Posting finished backer jams in the collaborations thread makes sense to me.  This is what they are after all, a collaboration between the person who made the backer and the person who put a lead over it.  Plus sometimes these backer jams involve more than one person, hence collaborations.  As long as they are all in one spot easy to find, that is good.  Also I didn't like the idea of posting backer jams in the original songs thread, technically they are not original if the backer came from somewhere else on the net,  I think this is a good compromise Pedro.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

Quote from: tafka on December 20, 2009, 05:47:39 AMi think Mike's (48) blues school is the best thing to come out of this site
and it would be a shame to loose it.
its not just the students who have got better at blues guitar either.

TJ

How about starting a new section called "The Classroom".....

People can go there with questions, share test stuff, and so on....

I didn't know how to read tab until the other day when 64 told me....
Would be nice to have a place to ask...

The 48 Allstars Would have a Home!

And other styles...!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Wiley

So Now you are starting to confuse me!! If one downloads a backing track of a cover, add vocal, guitar, whatever, It is not a cover song and needs to be posted in collabs?  I can see where the confusion is!!.  Just tell me where!!!!  This confusion is starting to get tiring!!

Pedro

Quote from: osckilo on December 20, 2009, 06:42:11 AMHow about starting a new section called "The Classroom".....

And other styles...!

I thought about that as well, a music section fully dedicated to learning and sharing music knowledge. The classroom is also a good name for it.

The Reverend 48

Quote from: admin on December 20, 2009, 06:16:47 AMI like the idea of having backing tracks in the collaborations board. A lot of people can take on one backing track while maintaining an organization, making it very fun. I will add that now.
Thank you Pedro for your prompt reply and action it is not my ideal solution........
as Wiley has just pointed out that is why they should be with covers
Please think on it some more Pedro......
But at least the backers have a home now!
Once again thanks for your support Pedro it means a lot to a lot of us
Mike

The Reverend 48

Quote from: admin on December 20, 2009, 06:57:40 AM
Quote from: osckilo on December 20, 2009, 06:42:11 AMHow about starting a new section called "The Classroom".....

And other styles...!

I thought about that as well, a music section fully dedicated to learning and sharing music knowledge. The classroom is also a good name for it.

IMO the name Classroom is demeaning.......it imply's all sorts of negatives
how about "learning center"

OsCKilO

School Of Rock :)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Pedro

Please, let's continue this discussion, here.

Groundy

I am enjoying this but I will have to go I am in work And there is Blizzard, so if I dont go now I will not get home, See you all later. ;D ;D ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs