New start

Started by Bro, December 19, 2009, 05:40:14 AM

Bro

Hey folks!

First of all i've got myself a new strat! It's amazing, i'll upload sound samples later.

Here is a pic. For some reason i can upload one pic at a time, so ask if you want to see more!

0JimiHendrix0
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Bro

here is one more pic
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

The Reverend 48

Way to go
Can't wait to here it!................

Roytoy

Cool. I'm a strat man myself. My favorite is my Eric Johnson strat. Looking forward to listening to yours.
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Bro

Bro

Wiley

Hey Cool OJimmie,     Nice looking guitar!!  Can't wait to hear from you either!!  And how is school going?

Roytoy

recorder
Boss BR-1200

Bro

Quote from: wiley on December 22, 2009, 05:10:20 AMHey Cool OJimmie,     Nice looking guitar!!  Can't wait to hear from you either!!  And how is school going?
Thaks, school is going great! I'm home on vacation now, and i can't wait to get up there again. It's going to be awesome! I'm trying to record some stuff too, but can't seem to find the time between rehearsels :(