New website

Started by Pedro, December 18, 2009, 11:56:49 AM

Ted

Another improvement that may have gone unnoticed: The HTML title tags now bear the topic title, which means (among other things) that when you post one of these topics to Facebook, your post will show the topic title and not just the Web site name.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

T.C. Elliott

A follow up on the Backing Tracks topic. I think Pedro did an excellent job. There is a spot for BTs we can post for others to use. Then there is a separate spot from covers and originals to put them. Which would also include any non-BT collabs. Sweetness.

Now I just gotta do a BT or collab with someone here.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Mach

Quote from: admin on December 19, 2009, 12:14:12 PMIt is not possible to have soundclick songs show in the playlist or in the recent songs script.

QuoteAlso, Is there a way to upload songs to edit a previous post that has a link in it?

Right now, it is now to possible to do that.

It is or isn't? I tried editing one of my post that has a link to change it with an the mp3 and it doesn't give me that option. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Pedro

Quote from: Mach on December 22, 2009, 05:50:15 AMIt is or isn't? I tried editing one of my post that has a link to change it with an the mp3 and it doesn't give me that option. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry, I meant not possible. This is actually very difficult to work out.

dwardzala

Pedro,

Is the "Play all my songs" feature taking things from the covers category?  I don't see my two recent uploads or some of the other folks covers listed in their play lists.
Dave

BR-600