New website

Started by Pedro, December 18, 2009, 11:56:49 AM

mr2kewl

and they say "You can never go home"

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Diego Ayala

Just in time!  just got me some music gadgets condenser mics and more...  I am still trying to figure things out and how everything works!!!  So far i totaly like the set up!

Thanks Pedro for all the hard work!!!

Vanncad

The site looks very good Pedro. Thank-you very much for your hard work and for keeping this site going.

I can't wait to post some new tunes (I've just got to write them first  ;D)

One question - Can we add songs to our playlist. I noticed that some of the recent songs I posted aren't included? I think Sandy had a similar question.

Thanks again. The site looks great, and I really like the new features!

- Vann
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Oldrottenhead

[quote]I've been having a look around at the new site layout and I reckon it is a much better design.  I love the song list idea becaue I can catch up with all the work of the "artists" that post here.  well done on this.[/quote]you got a year to catch up wi mine
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Will we be able to edit the playlist? Three of the six songs in my playlist aren't mine. In one case, I added a two-second special effect to the end of jackofall's song for him and re-posted it. In the other two, members posted a .WMA file which, of course, didn't work in the player. So I converted it to MP3 and posted it for them. Since all of these attachments were posted by me, the software thinks they're my songs, but they're not and I'd like to be able to remove them. And I'm sure the real owners of those songs would like to add them to their own playlists.

Another reason for editing capabilities is that some people may have posted multiple versions of a song as it progressed (especially in Collaborations) and they'd probably like to remove all but the final version.

And it would be great if we could edit the titles that are displayed in the playlist. The software obviously takes it from the message subject but that isn't always the proper song title.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Groundy

The site is looking great Pedro, thank you for all your hard work, ( Your the man) :) :)

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Oldrottenhead

site is looking superb pedro well wone, still finding my way round , think i will need to hit the all messages read button on my replies to your posts bit i have 64 pages of replies
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Blooby

Pedro, thank you for all your efforts.  It is greatly appreciated.

Blooby

Glenn Mitchell

I can't imagine all the hard work it took to do this.
Good to be "home" though.
The site looks great. Lots of good ideas.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Pedro

Quote from: Vanncad on December 18, 2009, 07:30:38 PMThe site looks very good Pedro. Thank-you very much for your hard work and for keeping this site going.

I can't wait to post some new tunes (I've just got to write them first  ;D)

One question - Can we add songs to our playlist. I noticed that some of the recent songs I posted aren't included? I think Sandy had a similar question.

Thanks again. The site looks great, and I really like the new features!

- Vann
You can't add new songs to the playlist, it automatically retrieves them from the original and cover boards. Collaborations are not included.

Oh and songs posted in an external storage aren't listed as well. The script can only list songs uploaded to our site.

Thanks a lot!  ;)