the first thing i ever recorded on my boss micro br

Started by Oldrottenhead, December 11, 2009, 07:01:16 PM

Oldrottenhead

this is a song i wrote in the mid eighties and was written originally on a double c decker cassette playing ghetto blaster, and the re recorded on every new piece of kit i got therafter, fostex 4 track, 1st pc, 2nd pc with cubase then this version, reason i record it again and again is cos its only one i can remember how to play[soundclick]5137640[/soundclick]

words for this where reused for irish thing with jackofall too
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

Talented Sod!!!!!

When you wrote this song, I was about 5......

It is amazing that you still have the Awesome musical Ideas That just Keep flowing from you!!!!

Love it Jim!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

QuoteWhen you wrote this song, I was about 5......

It is amazing that you still have the Awesome musical Ideas That just Keep flowing from you!!!!
yeah say that like ave no got long on this earth, am only 50 no two hunner. lol. anyway you young yins you especially huv awe the guid ideas noo.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Wiley

Oski's post did kind of make some feel old heh!!  five.  just a baby!! And who knows how long we have on this earth!!. :)  Things get better as they age. :)
 Super great song ORH.  Shows you never loose it.!!!  You are very much here in the now!!

SE

Best of the three really moves along with that great beat added to the great vox excellent.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Blooby

Jangly.

I appreciate this kind of open-chord, Rickenbacker-sounding type of song more and more.  This just makes me feel good.

Blooby

Satchwood

Wow - the 1st on MBR - Wow - sounds like you were recording for 50 years before you did this one !!! 

I like how you did the vocals - doubled up high, music sounds great, cool percussion - everything actually !!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bluesberry

I can't believe I found this......browsing around.....lets have three cheers for Jim.....hooray.....hooray.....hooray.....great song man.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder