Stunning.....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

am listening with headphones on for the first time since i heard the song this is my fourth listen , my goodness its even better than i first thought the soundspace between the guitars and your voice is sublime, this is nectar to my ears, your best work to date geir simply stunning.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Mach

Excellent song and production! That is some great lyrics Geir...top notch stuff! Two thumbs up.
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

This is really a fabulous piece of music.  The guitars sound fantastic. Everything sounds fantastic.

Blooby

Satchwood

Listened again - yep even better !!!  Luv that deep-C tuning Geir and your voice and lyrics are superb bro - a wonderful Yulefest tune !!!

Tommy..
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

SE

Just had a listen really just too good. Guitar, vox and just top quality songwriting.
recorder
Boss BR-80

scottieD

No down side here.  Only ups.  Brilliant song, almost made me cry ( and they frown upon that at work  ;D ).  The vocals, the guitar.  Wow.  Another hall of famer.

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

Greeny

I agree with ORH. This is your best ever - and an all-time highlight of this forum. Absolutely sublime genius. Perfect songwriting and delivery. Just magic!

Tangled Wires

Subtle and stunning song Geir, and performed wonderfully. The sort of song you could never tire of listening too!

recorder
Boss Micro BR