Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

64Guitars

Nice. I like the double vocals with the falsetto. Reminds me a bit of Robert Palmer's "Looking For Clues".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S9Or_bEGQI

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Blooby

I wish I could sing even a little bit.  I wish I had the gonads to just sing a little bit.

Nicely done, gentlemen.

Blooby

Oldrottenhead

hi ive redone the vox, as stated earlier i sang them separately, ie i didnt sing over them i sang them independently of one another, so here is a new version where i have sang the vox hi vox first then lower vox over the top of it, so they are more in sync. still astounds me how in sync 1st go was considering how it was recorded. i was unhappy with last part of the lyrics feeling it a bit twee, but have stuck with them for now, the muse has left me.
so here it is let me know what you think.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

guitarron

Quote from: 64Guitars on June 30, 2008, 12:05:21 PMNice. I like the double vocals with the falsetto. Reminds me a bit of Robert Palmer's "Looking For Clues".
Jim when ya do the video try the magnifying glass over the mouth bit

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

ha , ive not done any videos for ages, my daughter is at high school now and is terrified her friends see them and destroy her cool. check why at
www.youtube.com/oldrottenhead

hey farmjazz can i post this at www.soundclick.com/nevermet
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Farmjazz

Good job, Jim. Better mix this time, too. You make cramming all those words in there sound easy. I know it's not - take a deeeeeep breath!

You are to be commended for putting a convincing vocal melody line over this one. It was written to be a guitar instrumental piece - Funk/Rock/Freeway Jam sort of thing.

I still have the thunder if you still want it.

Post away. Thanks for asking.

Try and recruit your daughter to do this video with you. Have her snubbing you, etc. She can just "Act Naturally!"

Oldrottenhead

QuoteTry and recruit your daughter to do this video with you. Have her snubbing you, etc. She can just "Act Naturally!"
thats a great idea, but she'd never do it in a million years.
Quotetake a deeeeeep breath!
yeah am glad song was only 2 minutes long, or i may have suffered a collapsed lung.will post song as is now but if any additions are made ie thunder, i'll update it.
i'll stick a link for the song once its up.
any idea which genre i should list it as?
here is the link.
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6681413
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

mduckworth73

That was really good!
Thanks for fixing the player.
Can't wait to hear more!

thanks,
Duck

Pedro

Love that chorus. What does Side Swiped means?