may i introduce myself!

Started by saravian, December 05, 2009, 09:48:27 AM

saravian

hi everyone!  my name is sara and i am about to embark on getting some really good recordings out of my micro BR.  i was coveting my friend's apple mac with logic but i don't have any money so i am going to see what the BR is capable of.  i am sure i shall be asking some questions and indeed shall be sharing anything i discover(!) so very good to meet you all and perhaps you'd like to check out my music at www.myspace.com/saravian - i recorded "wild, free & beautiful (original)" and "season of the witch" with my BR.

speak soon...

:P
The road to success is always under construction...

cuthbert

Hello and welcome from Portland, Maine USA! I think you will find this board very helpful and supportive while you learn to use the shiny silver box.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Vanncad

Welcome from Canada.

I watched a couple of your vids. Very interesting stuff. You seem to be a true "free spirit".

Look forward to hearing some more "stuff" from you.

- Vann
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

BossMicroBRew

"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

StevieM

Hi and welcome from Cornwall.

Great voice you've got there, looking forward to hearing more soon.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Wiley

Groundy

Hi Sara, and welcome from Scotland......Alex :) :) :)

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Oldrottenhead

hi sara another welcome from scotland, just listening to your song wild free and beautiful on your myspace page, your voice is wonderful and the harmonies got the hairs up on the back of my neck. looking forward to hearing more and welcome aboard.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

mr2kewl

shouting out a "Hey" and welcome from the frozen tundra along Illinois/Wisconsin border!!

Quote from: oldrottenhead on December 19, 2009, 05:27:56 AMhi sara another welcome from scotland, just listening to your song wild free and beautiful on your myspace page, your voice is wonderful and the harmonies got the hairs up on the back of my neck. looking forward to hearing more and welcome aboard.

just listened to "Wild Free & Beautiful" and "Sumertime" and i have to agree with ORH on every point.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

fenderbender

hi and welcome from cold and damp and gonna snow -Dublin Ireland
your very welcome -----nice vids
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600