Just curious... (sociological inquiry for the day)

Started by Blooby, December 05, 2009, 07:52:37 AM

Greeny

It's not OCD... just a choice between order and disorder. I tend to go for order in the small things (such as sandwiches), to balance out the disorder of the bigger picture (my life... the world...).

My weirdest 'OCD' tendency is choosing track orders for my albums. It's like I'm looking for some secret combination that will unlock the universe or something. I know any listeners wouldn't really care about track order, but it's vitally important to me. I fret about it for a long time. And it's totally about having everything in it's right place.

Wiley

Here's a couple more.  Pie comes in a wedge.  You have to eat from the outside edge to the point, save the best for last.  Same with a hamburger, eat all around the outside and save the center for last.  Now French toast you eat the center and leave the nice crispy outside till last!!!

Oldrottenhead

mars bars, i ea/nibblet the chocolate off the outside then the nougat then roll the caramel up into a ball and mess wi ma teeth.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Wiley

LOL A hot dog you eat all the skin off!  Then eat the rest!!

The Reverend 48

I must be odd cos I always 69 my sandwiches ;D
That way you get the same in both halves...It avoids having one half your sandwich better than the other! ;D ;D

OsCKilO

Quote from: 48 on December 07, 2009, 06:50:04 AMI must be odd cos I always 69 my sandwiches ;D
That way you get the same in both halves...It avoids having one half your sandwich better than the other! ;D ;D

That is the Most Logical thing I have heard in ages!

Makes sense!!!

I'm Gonna Go make a sandwich using the 69 bread model!

I will Inform you of the results.....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

All I have Is this bread.......

It is more or less perfectly square....

Not much of an experiment...

Was Tasty though.....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

The Reverend 48

This is one of my favourites when I want a light snack  ;D

Oldrottenhead

have you been in ma kitchen mike?
Quote from: 48 on December 07, 2009, 08:06:34 AMThis is one of my favourites when I want a light snack  ;D

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

Ahh!!!!!

My Bread Don't want to play any more!!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR