A few experiments

Started by Blooby, June 26, 2008, 08:20:06 PM

Davo

I love it man, very dreamy and positive.  Im really wanting to get into synths and sequencing-I just dont know anybody who does it-and I have no idea how.

Your dirty lead tones sound GREAT, very expressive.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

SE

Missed this first and second time round just love the the synth,bass and guitar and the repetative nature just for me adds to the great listen, would love to add some vox if you don,t mind. Might take a while Mrs  SE   has my free time fully utilized at this time of year, anyway a great track.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Vanncad

Yeah - glad this got bumped!

This is very good Blooby. There is a very nice feel to this jam, and the instruments all sound great.

Cool stuff!

- Vann
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Glenn Mitchell

Very nice mood on this one. A great loop. It has some nice highs. Excellent lead work. I need to get a better set of speakers here I don't get much bass out of this one.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

henwrench

i'd completely forgotten about the fact that this was an experiment in BR trickery within about a minute.... it really didn't matter anymore. The guitar playing is absolutely top notch, incredible stuff flowing from your fingertips.... blew me away. Are you familiar with Jeff Beck? Check out "Brush with the Blues". I think you'll like it.
         henwrench

www.soundclick.com/henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

I missed this one originally. Some typically fine work, and some inspirational guitar playing. I'm a Blooby fan!

p.s. this tracks sounds perfectly wonderful as it is.

Ferryman

Oldie but goodie, nice mood, nice vibe and love that guitar sound. Cut and paste works well, I've used it a few times to make my life easier.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

The Reverend 48

Ive downloaded both here some great major phrases Thanks Blooby
BTW I had to sell my Pocket pod miss the little rascal loads of fun!

OsCKilO

How did I miss this pure example of Blooby Awesomeness!!!!!

Super Cool Bro!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

Quote from: Greeny on November 23, 2009, 03:15:59 AMI missed this one originally. Some typically fine work, and some inspirational guitar playing. I'm a Blooby fan!

Who's not a Blooby fan  :D

Nice experiments!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me