hi

Started by Oldrottenhead, December 03, 2009, 05:42:09 PM

Oldrottenhead

hi guys not having enough time to get on here  as often as i would like, just dipping in and out when i can. too many great songs to comment on, so if i havent left a comment i apologise but let it be known i love you all.

as dom irrera sez "that dont make me gay" "does it?"
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Wiley

A  OK ORH  Love you too!

Flash Harry

Gayer!

You spend far too much time cottaging these days.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

OsCKilO

Quote from: oldrottenhead on December 03, 2009, 05:42:09 PMas dom irrera sez "that dont make me gay" "does it?"

It doesn't Jim....

Nor does the Floral Summer dress and blond Wig you wear on the weekends......

Or your subscription to "Prowler magazine..."

None of this things do.....  :)

Love you Bro!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

henwrench

did i just see you going in the back door of the fudge packing factory? i was on the other side of the road looking at the rainbow.....
                                       henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

T-man that is so funny, I damn near spit out my coffee this morning, I'm still laughing, "the floral summer dress and blond wig", shit guys I am dying over here.  Too funny...LMFAO, FOTFLMOA, SMCOLMAO (spit my coffee out laughing my ass off).

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Flash Harry

Quote from: Bluesberry on December 04, 2009, 06:10:29 AMT-man that is so funny, I damn near spit out my coffee this morning, I'm still laughing, "the floral summer dress and blond wig", shit guys I am dying over here.  Too funny...LMFAO, FOTFLMOA, SMCOLMAO (spit my coffee out laughing my ass off).

It's not supposed to be funny, it's a fact.

Tharek goes to the same club, he should know.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

They've all got my moustache!

Oldrottenhead

i dont have a tache personally i think a tache is a sign of social and sexual inadequacy, when i go down i dont need a tache to raise my performance
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Quote from: oldrottenhead on December 07, 2009, 01:16:53 AMpersonally i think a tache is a sign of social and sexual inadequacy

I never thought about the psychological reasons behind my tache. I just thought it was retro and a bit different. Oh well... !