What number are you?

Started by The Reverend 48, December 03, 2009, 05:58:36 AM

The Reverend 48

Just hit song 0100 in my Br what number are you on?  ;D ;)

SteveG

I am not a number....

Ehhem  ;)

Number 0012  ???

Geir

I thought you where 24x2 ???

I've lost count .... when I get time I will try to find it ::)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Wiley

At this particular time my Br is on song 97 but that is 2 cards and being re- initialized at least twice on each card.  So I haven't really a clue.  But I know I have posted just over 100 posts here!

Greeny

378!!!

That's the original card. I've never put another one in, and I like the running tally it gives me.

Flash Harry

I regularly re-format my cards and I use a few of them. I haven't a clue. I'm just glad that Roland doesn't charge me by the hour to use it. I would be frustrated and broke.

Only 378 Tim? you've sent that many to just me already surely!

I might have to start a tally.....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Tony W

I wipe mine out all the time as well. I've never been over 10. I'm sure if  I really start writing songs, I'll change my habits.

Geir, I got the 24x2 VERY FUNNY

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

The Reverend 48

I thought that the song count was a fixed thing ??? :o

Oldrottenhead

think ive worn out my eighth card so lost count long ago, i think tim started a similar thread about a year ago
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Quote from: 48 on December 03, 2009, 08:40:54 AMI thought that the song count was a fixed thing ??? :o

No. It's not even meant as a counter really. It's just a way of ensuring that each song folder on a memory card has a unique name. So, when you initialize a memory card, the first song created will be SONG0000. And each memory card records the next available number for that card in the file \ROLAND\BR0\DISKINF2.BR0. So, different songs on different memory cards can have the same song folder name/number.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website