Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

the australian culture attache sir les patterson has some wonderful phrases.

such as: one who dances the chocolate cha cha for a harry (now we are into rhyming slang not even sure if a harry is cockney rhymin)
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

henwrench

Quote from: Bluesberry on December 02, 2009, 01:36:01 PM'Kissing the cod'

ok, googled it and just found pictures of men kissing cod. so what i wanna know is... are they weird or am i for not gettin' this ......BB, over to you
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

Quote from: henwrench on December 02, 2009, 01:31:33 PMI mean, do you get...'shag'.....'wanker'....'spunk-trumpet'? and so on....
     c'mon, BR user's of the world unite and let's share our slang!

Yup, as a fan of British TV & movies, I get the first two, can figure out the third. Our equivalents are nearly all too direct and not very funny.

Some funny ones on this side of the pond: tossed salad, tea-bagging, rusty trombone, Dirty Sanchez...
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

upsetminded

I'd rather be cool than be loved. - Courtney Taylor

henwrench

ha ha ha... tea-bagging and dirty sanchez i get, but will trade you an explanation of 'spunk-trumpet' for 'tossed salad and 'rusty trombone'... ha ha ha, can't fuc*in' wait...  so 'spunk-trumpet' is a VERY fit (sexy) young girl.... oh man i'm laughing so much...
                            henwrench (devil-boy)
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

upsetminded

DAMN..I'll let you explain tossing salad Cuthbert...It seems tougher to type the explaination out. 

I think there is a Howard TV clip on youtube called Jailhouse Jargon that will expain everything.  I'm going to try and find it now.
I'd rather be cool than be loved. - Courtney Taylor

cuthbert

Afraid I'll have to rejoin this conversation later, guys...I'm still at work!  :D
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Ferryman

LOL, great picture. This will now become a mjaor tourist attraction. Glad our non-UK bretheren are being exposed to more of our "culture" as well!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR