Started by Migs, December 01, 2009, 08:34:56 PM

Migs

... but surely wins 2010 job of the year hands down

http://hr.leeds.ac.uk/jobs/ViewJob.aspx?m=all&JId=785

"funded study on the rise and regulation of lap dancing"

Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Wiley

ROFLMAO  does that mean if you get the position you get to have lap dancers on your lap??????  Probably not a bad job for some of you.  ROFLMAO

Greeny

How does a job like this exist?! And don't they know the answers already?! i.e. Some men like to look closely at naked / semi-naked girls (as they have since the stone age, probably), and some girls like to make money from them (without having to offer actual sex). With the economic climate the way it is, and influx of Eastern Europeans especially, more girls are willing to do it.

Why does someone need £35,000 to come to that conclusion? No wonder this stupid country is going to the dogs!

Ferryman

Quote from: Greeny on December 02, 2009, 12:17:28 AMHow does a job like this exist?! And don't they know the answers already?! i.e. Some men like to look closely at naked / semi-naked girls (as they have since the stone age, probably), and some girls like to make money from them (without having to offer actual sex). With the economic climate the way it is, and influx of Eastern Europeans especially, more girls are willing to do it.

Why does someone need £35,000 to come to that conclusion? No wonder this stupid country is going to the dogs!

There's probably a song in there somewhere.............

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

"You will be mainly responsible for access and fieldwork. Good interviewing, communication and organisational skills are essential as is the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Experience of interviewing and conducting surveys is essential, as is prior experience of conducting research in the female sex industry."

HaHaHa, WTF!!!.  I don't think this would be the job for married fellas who want to stay married!

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

They should give the successful applicant a tee shirt that says:

'Paid to Perv'

lol

Sprocket

Quote from: Greeny on December 02, 2009, 12:17:28 AMHow does a job like this exist?! And don't they know the answers already?! i.e. Some men like to look closely at naked / semi-naked girls (as they have since the stone age, probably), and some girls like to make money from them (without having to offer actual sex). With the economic climate the way it is, and influx of Eastern Europeans especially, more girls are willing to do it.

Sorry, you are "over qualified".  ;D

Migs

I'm sorry honey, you will have to take little Johnny to parent teacher night, I have to work back late again.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

OsCKilO

This is one of "those jobs" that already has a successful applicant......

I bet it is a possition that someone created for themselves, but has to be advertised to people outside the organisation due to legal obligations...

You are right Tim......  I dispair sometimes....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy