You Always Know - Jemima's Kite

Started by Flash Harry, November 27, 2009, 06:06:27 PM

Flash Harry

This is the new one from Jim, Tim and Ike. It's the usual story, Tim laid down some cool riffs, James, with a heavy cold, threw down some lyrics, Mike noodled a bit, James re-did the lyrics, Mike collected the parts and assembled the track.

I'm pretty pleased with the result. James is pretty pleased that he has sufficient paracetamol to allow him to survive tomorrow, Tim is Tim.

[soundclick]8404801[/soundclick]
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

apparently there is synth on this, a cannea hear it but i can imagine it,  or have i had too much night nurse.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gritter

Real nice...smooth and easy...has the JKite sound = quality...may I dare say it's a pretty one. I like the feel good vibe.

Oldrottenhead

the wurdz

there's a look
in your eyes
there's a look
that i think ive seen before

you've a way
of just being
you've a way
of cutting to the chase

how do you know
how can you tell
whats going on
you always know when there's something wrong
what's going on
you always know

there are meanings
in your voice
there are meanings
that the words alone cant say

how do you know
how can you tell
whats going on
what's going on
you always know

how do you know
how can you tell
whats going on
what's going on
you always know

you've a way
of just being
 you've a way
of just cutting to the chase
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Satchwood

Quote from: Gritter on November 27, 2009, 06:12:32 PMReal nice...smooth and easy...has the JKite sound = quality...may I dare say it's a pretty one. I like the feel good vibe.

I agree with Gritter - soooo smooth and kick-back and groove...almost like a slow dance - Great tunes from you guys again !!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Oldrottenhead

tommy are you and sandy single? cos this is a song for married guys who have wifes that just know, know wit a mean?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

SE

Just the top quaility pop song, someone apart from me has got to hear this!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Satchwood

Hey I've done the married life thing.....I know....but hey this works for single guys too, when they think they've found the catch of a life-time :)
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Gritter

Quote from: oldrottenhead on November 27, 2009, 06:47:03 PMtommy are you and sandy single? cos this is a song for married guys who have wifes that just know, know wit a mean?

I'm still married.

...from the music and melody, I get warm and fuzzy romantic feeling...though the words are of a different sentiment.

Oldrottenhead

this ones about the woman in our lifes that sez, grow up or  else? yah wee diddy> lmao.

this post has been scanned and jim has been drinking so dont cast it up to him tomorrow coz he is a big fanny and wullnea remember anyway

whit wuz t5hat ye wur saying,

1966 englund won the world cup, naw am no huvin that
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann