Yulefest '09 - Christmas Time

Started by Mach, November 26, 2009, 06:03:55 PM

Mach

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Christmas Time

Happy Holidays

If the above link won't work with the player try this link.

http://www.4shared.com/file/168847540/d0bde848/Christmas_Time__edit_.html

recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

64Guitars

Since you posted this in "Other recorders", I assume that you didn't record it with a BR. Can you tell us what equipment or software DAW you used?
recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

Never mind. I see that you posted that info in the YuleFest topic.

QuoteThis is one I wrote and recorded a while back.

I recorded all the Guitars, Bass & Vocals through my J-Station on the PC before I had my Micro BR. I programmed the drums via midi in Sonar and played the organ parts with my midi controller through Native Instruments. Hope ya enjoy!

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Tony W

Mach, this is one of the most beautiful christmas songs I've ever heard. You should really attach it so people don't have to go through the pain in the ass process of getting to the file. I'd listen to christmas songs year round if they all had this much awesomeness to them.

BUMP

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

This is Killer Mach!

Wow!

Cant Believe I Never heard this before!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ted

Quote from: Tony W on April 28, 2010, 12:35:50 PMI'd listen to christmas songs year round if they all had this much awesomeness to them.

I wouldn't go that far, but I sure wouldn't avoid Christmas song like the plague--even during Christmas--if more of them were this pleasant.

I've had a Christmas song idea for a long time that I've never developed.  This has given me an early shot of the Christmas spirit.  Maybe if I get to work on it now, it'll be ready the 2010 Yulefest.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac