Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

piljoe

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davo

Blooby you are rocking this man!  Great tones laid down as well, just confirming this is all done on the MBR?
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Ferryman

Cool rocking - that's some pretty mean guitar playing, Satch would be proud of that. Nice to hear this one dug up.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

Quote from: Davo on October 05, 2009, 12:19:21 AMJust confirming this is all done on the MBR?

I must've used the Digitech Expression Factory for the wah and maybe some of the lead. 

Blooby

corryhully

cool,, some serious playing there.  ;D

lexman

Tony W

unbelievable! nice rocker man!

I find it hard to believe the lack of posts back in the day! This site must have ballooned since then!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Davo

Quote from: Blooby on October 05, 2009, 04:35:41 AM
Quote from: Davo on October 05, 2009, 12:19:21 AMJust confirming this is all done on the MBR?

I must've used the Digitech Expression Factory for the wah and maybe some of the lead. 

Blooby
What patch did you use for the rhythm?  It was jumping outta my laptops speakers.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Hook

This popped up in the Random Dozen player & holy crap. This is  powerhouse of explosive awesomeness, you my brother are one Bad Mother F^%$#R!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely