YuleFest

Started by 64Guitars, November 22, 2009, 09:41:53 PM

Wiley

I don't know how many of you have actually checked out the yule fest player. But it is quite awsome!!!!  You need to see the Blooby wrapping paper for the border.  It is really quite cheerful!!
PJ

Mach

recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

fests rule. even if there will be a name change. it might be something to address if we switch up formats...a fest board

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

Forgot to inform the main thread...  :D

Here's my Yulefest contribution:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=5536.0
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

64Guitars

YuleFest (banner image missing)

YuleFest 2017

It's time, once again, for the annual Songcrafters YuleFest. Songs can be covers or originals with a Christmas theme. Submit your festival entry in the usual way.

.~i~.  =(:)  ;oOo;  .~i~.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Speed Demon

64G, it has come to my attention that if my chestnuts are roasting over an open fire while Jack Frost is
nipping at my nose I'm probably going to be in the most uncomfortable position I will ever experience
in my entire life. That song is bad juju!
                                                                       !@013

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

T.C. Elliott

I'm writing a song that's tangentially related to the holiday about the Sugary Goo inside of a cookie... or the lack thereof... would that count?
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

64Guitars

Quote from: T.C. Elliott on December 15, 2018, 09:28:54 AMI'm writing a song that's tangentially related to the holiday about the Sugary Goo inside of a cookie... or the lack thereof... would that count?

Perhaps. But I think it needs to be about Christmas cookies or cookies left with a glass of milk for Santa, for example. Otherwise, there's really no Christmas connection since cookies are enjoyed throughout the year. There's nothing about a cookie per se that says "Christmas", so the lyrics would need something additional to make that connection and qualify for YuleFest.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

YuleFest (banner image missing)

YuleFest 2021

It's time, once again, for the annual Songcrafters YuleFest. Songs must have a Christmas theme and can be covers or originals. Submit your festival entry in the usual way.

.~i~.  =(:)  ;oOo;  .~i~.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

TPB

One of my favorite fest's ho ho let go
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away